AnimeKingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeKingdom

This website is for all anime-lovers from Naruto to Sailormoon.

HomeHome  Anime RP (posting game) Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime RP (posting game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cupcakesrock
Sensation
cupcakesrock

Anime RP (posting game) Empty
PostSubject: Anime RP (posting game)   Anime RP (posting game) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:47 am

Okay this is role play game that i'm hosting on my forum. here's the rules.

-Be fair(not repeatly hurting someone or something like that)

-Give the other person a change to hit you.

-No invincable charecters!

-Be careful of what you say becaause the same rules apply for my "Rules" topic.

Okay and now "How to Play"

You can make up a detailed anime charector and use them like your in a Huge fighting game. Yes, you can have a(1) power but not to take other powers. It can be played in the Chat Box or here. And play fair. Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://animekingdom.rpg-board.net
cupcakesrock
Sensation
cupcakesrock

Anime RP (posting game) Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Stone RP   Anime RP (posting game) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Me-Po'shi-I opened the door to my in house in "Aqua Toon" and it was mostly empty only a little white box in the middle of the floor. I slowly walked to box and tapped it with my foot. Since there was no responce, i opened it to find a necklace with a blue mermaid on it. "Cool" i said but i have WAY to much unpacking to do so this is the last thing i should worry about. I put it on and unpacked my funiture. After i was done, It wa sabout 7:34 and i was too tired to continue so i went upstairs to my room( the only room i completely finished) and hoped in bed. "Why do i have to go to another school and start over all over again!" i said to myself "All now friends, Personalitily, and Teachers, Why!!" I looked down at my chest at my necklace and kissed it then took it off. I got up to turn out the lights then it just suddenly hit me like a wall of fog, I lost everything by moving and now everything is mostly over for me. I'm glad at the same time because my best friend Mo'fu liked my boyfriend and kissed him once in front of my face and since she was the most popular girl in the whole school. I hate how she treat me like a pack maul and i didn't really belong, I was a total outcast.well anywayd, i'm really tired and all this thinking is making me dizzy. I layed down and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
https://animekingdom.rpg-board.net

Anime RP (posting game)
Page 1 of 1